This is to advertise position to work on the Coalition of Epidemics Preparedness Innovations (CEPI) Lassa Fever Epidemiologic Study in Nigeria. The positions will operate from the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC). Open to: All Interested Candidates
Duration of contract: Two years
Opening Date: 10th September 2019
Closing Date: 23rd September 2019
Duty station: Abuja
Work Hours: Full time
• Provides technical input into implementation of the project across the project sites
• Provides technical assistance to project staff at sites on reporting, updates and to implement monitoring and evaluation of their programs and activities.
• Supports implementation, analysis and reporting for the CEPI project
• Supports the documentation of project activities, reports, analyses, achievements and provision of project updates to team
• Supports the development of M&E data collection tools , indicators, definitions, targets and other monitoring and evaluation activities of the project
• Enters and manages M&E data, generate findings/results
• Supports the conduct of internal data quality audits for quality assurance purposes.
• Provides innovative approaches to project management
• Perform any other assignments that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
• A first degree in Medicine, or any Science based field
• Desirable: A Masters' Degree in Public Health or relevant discipline
• Desirable: Project management knowledge and or experience
• Knowledge and experience in analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
• A team player, result oriented
• Skills in conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis using statistical and/or qualitative software packages.
• Excellent written and oral communication and PowerPoint presentations.
• Managing People: Provides support to less experienced members of the team and is aware of individual differences. Helps colleagues perform tasks and use systems and processes.
• Planning and Organizing: Is Methodical - Able to plan own work over short timescales for routine or familiar tasks and processes.
• Communicating and Influencing: Communicates clearly and effectively - Listens to others and expresses self clearly, with grammatical accuracy and awareness of a diverse audience in speaking and writing.
Method of Application
Interested applicants for these positions should send in the following: a letter of intent stating
position applied for, Resume of maximum of 4-pages, full CV and copies of relevant certificates
as per the advertisement through https://ncdc.gov.ng/job Only successful candidates will be contacted.